FIADA Unveils New Title and Registration Training Seminar
FIADA, the Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association, has created a newly revised and improved title and registration training class. FIADA and lead instructor, Terry Myers, have developed curriculum to aid dealers and staff in completing title and registration paperwork. Processing title paperwork correctly translates into faster processing by the tax collector's office. This in turn helps dealers complete deals quickly and efficiently. The course covers a range of title and registration topics including:
- What is acceptable proof of ownership in Florida, other states and/or countries?
- When is notarization acceptable/required?
- What are the various documents required by Florida? When would you use them?
- Where do I find proof of present and past ownership, odometer readings and brands?
- When and how does a lien get added/removed?
- Where can I find answers I may have as my business grows?
A manual, examples and case studies will be used to help clarify ownership transfer starting with the MCO, 'new' title through the 'used' title. Training is hands on and students will get the opportunity to complete their own sample title paperwork. The course is a one day workshop and is eligible for continuing education credit. To register, please visit www.fiada.com or call 800.237.0448. Special rates are available for FIADA members.
Dates & Locations:
Orlando, July 27
Tallahassee, August 24
Fort Lauderdale, September 10
Jacksonville, October 2
Tampa, November 5
Orlando, December 21
$120 Pay at the Door