With the passing of HB 1482, Indiana automotive salvage recyclers will be required to report purchased motor vehicles to the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System within 72 hours after purchase beginning July 1, 2019.
As a leading provider of NMVTIS reporting services, ADD can help!
ADD sends NMVTIS data every night directly to the NMVTIS database, ensuring that the reported vehicle’s data is received in a timely manner. ADD’s web-based tools make meeting the new requirements easy:
- Free and Full Service NMVTIS reporting accounts available
- Knowledgeable live customer support available six days a week
- NO data sharing or reselling
- Full record archive with printable confirmation receipts*
- Management system compatibility and batch reporting tools*
*Available with Full-Service accounts only.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives at 855-300-3455 . Se habla español.